First of all, i am sorry if i am doing something wrong but i am trying to hype things up since the forum is totally cleared and all clean.
ZGTeam had many awesome projects back in time wich are canceled or just sleeping somewere in the closet now. İ know that such stuff do take alot time and motivation.
Lets start with Super Butouden 4. Who remembers this? İ know that pexteen and lonewolf were doing this with some Characters from the Cooler Movies such as Sauzer/Salza and all. That project hyped me alot but, it changed in something else wich i can't completely forgot the name of it.
Also, i remember that Roken had a DBZ game demo 2005 released wich isnt finished too.
ZGTeam had many awesome projects wich made the community really special. They are all memories wich makes ZGTeam so special to me. We have had lots of good friends wich we dont see anymore. The ones i still speak from time to time is Pexteen, Neo and Chrono Strife.
Other things i do remember were sprite contests as in tournaments. İ remember me winning ones. Pexteen and Chrono Strife were also making lots of edits wich they added in their sprite edits sections too.
But hey, there was a guy that was also making those Sailor Moon sprites all the time. He was around ZGTeam too.
İ have more wich i remember but, i should give you guys the time to type things out. What do you guys remember from back than my friends?
HOLY! You have those saved? İ remember most of them by looking at them. Yeah, i do remember MOTB, SBE and Roken's DBZ 2007 upgrades with the Characters you mentioned. The Anime Game that Roken was planning to do was at his forum called Rokcorp.
İ am amazed since the stuff you show me, are truely memorial. İt is good to take a look back to these times.
That Gohan was and still is awesome Balthazar. That is so great looking. Truely memorial if you ask Me. İ knew you with that Gohan project you had.
Also, i dont know wich of you guys may remember this but there was also a guy that was making a Goku out of Guy from SFA. İt had normal, SSJ and SSJ3 sprites. İt was the same guy that made Bardock HD İ guess. Don't mistaken him with Bardock, the guy that was working on a full DBZ Game by his own. He only hosted that Bardock HD Character.
Post by voidednumb/ HQ on Jul 20, 2011 18:02:58 GMT -5
No prob Strife
So I think there were:
- Super Butoden 4 (SB4) - Masters Of The Budokai (MOTB) - Super Butoden Enhanced (SBE...right?) - DBZ 2005 Demo (by a combined effort of Rokcorp & Zgteam) - DBZk07 Private (the 2005 Demo w/ new chars like Radditz, Tien, Yamcha, Future Trunks, Bojack & SuperBuu...mainly Wasaby & Pexteen showing some progress on Bojack& SuperBuu, Roken showed some screenies of Yamcha & Trunks, Tien was a teamwork char, as well as Radditz) - DBZ 1nfinity (the update of DBZk07) - Anime Perfect (Naruto, Dragonball, Bleach Game...Roken showed a short teaser video of Goku's first time turning to SSJ @ Namek + a short Bleach Video, as well as a Naruto Sprite at some point) - Bleach Game (Neocide was nice enough to show me some sprites at one point)
Somewhere in between Neocide started his own game, which later on turned to his DB:Kai game he is currently working on.
SB4 Teaser Picture:
MOTB Teaser Images:
DBZ 2005 Early Teasers:
One of 2 released Teaser Videos (press to play)
Neocide's old teasers:
Unluckily I have neither saved the DBZk07 Screenies that were posted, nor anything concerning AnimePerfect...would be cool if some of you guys (pexteen, wasaby) could show them to us again
It's great to see past teaser like this. Some of those forced me to start to prog !
Holy crap sorry voided numb i accidentally deleted this! very very sorry! can you repost?
Honestly no idea how that happened x.x Somehow I must have hit modify instead of reply?
That's not you fault, so much power concentrated in Zgteam hands =p
DBZk07 Private (the 2005 Demo w/ new chars like Radditz, Tien, Yamcha, Future Trunks, Bojack & SuperBuu...mainly Wasaby & Pexteen showing some progress on Bojack& SuperBuu, Roken showed some screenies of Yamcha & Trunks, Tien was a teamwork char, as well as Radditz)
Yeah, this one was impressive. Basicaly the 2005 quality, with more additionnal stuff.
To give you some details on the 2K7 update :
- Raditz : It's only a sheet. I have this, and to be honnest Jedi reach a truly high level.
The char itself is a slow/grabber fighting guy.
- 18. You've forgot her ! A sexy version of the char. Based on CVS, it was the girl dbz need ! Again, sprited by Jedi.
- Yamcha. This one has been sprited by Lonewolf if i might remember. The impressive thing is that it's not sharing any sprites with goku or gohan. It's a one/one char, very physical and close fight.
- Tien. Unfinished insane sheet. Whitedevil was doing it.
Trunks. Ki char type. With his sword. Roken admited me that it's one of his favourite. Gotta say that his gameplay is very strong.
- Bojack. I was supposed to prog it. I didn't, lack of time. I guess Pextin did. I never tried it lol, i was gone when he was done.
- Buu. The Boss of the game. Nervous guy lol, i did a strong AI on this one.This one has an exciting mix between projectile and fast & large attack. The hypers roken did on him are just impressive.
+++ Tons of dbz stages from old games (SB4, etc.)
- DBZ 1nfinity (the update of DBZk07)
It's 2K7 with new screenpack, HR select screen, new bars, HR stages.
He worked a bit on the screenpack. It turned great. Roken did great HD stages.
Thanks, I now know better than to try to post as soon as I get off of work! Instead I'll post while I'm at work!
I'm doing this too lol.
I have tons of vids/screens from periods.
Guess we will have to do a Museum or something like that.